|**A note from your President regarding new procedures for
registering for upcoming training per January 2, 2018 email:
As you may or may not know, the training class issue has become somewhat
of a nightmare! It's one that I have been working on for a while now. And
it's been a little bit of a perfect storm with various regulations, trainers
quitting in droves and fees that are becoming ridiculous. However, I have
been able to negotiate training classes that will provide the 12 hours of
continuing education that we all need. The CCFDCA will continue to pay for
the training classes through 2018. However, the classes are limited per the
contract, to 30 providers, with there being a $10.00 per person fee for
providers 31-45 maximum.
New requirements for registering for the training classes!!
1. In order to register for a training class, EVERYONE will need to mail a
check made payable to CCFDCA for $10.00 to hold your spot to:
c/o Melissa Robey
751 Texola Ct
Lusby, MD 20657
2. The first 30 providers that send their checks to Melissa will get the
first 30 spots.
3. Spots 31-45 will have to pay the $10.00 cost for the class.
4. IF you send in your check and are spot 1-30 and you attend the training,
you will get your check back along with your certificate at class.
5. IF you send in your check and DO NOT attend the training, you
WILL NOT get your check back.
6. This same procedure will BE REQUIRED to register for each
training class. So please SAVE or PRINT this email so YOU can
refer back to it for future training classes.
7. PLEASE DO NOT send me the email asking me to sign you up, as
your check MAILED to Melissa is the only way to ensure your spot
8. You may send the check undated so that you can use the same
check for the next training. If you were spot 1-30 and you
attended the class, you will have your check returned to you and
you can recycle it.
9. You will NOT be able to send multiple checks for multiple training
10. I will send out an email letting you know that registration is
open. PLEASE do not send any checks in before that time. The
registration period will end 1 week prior to the training class.
11. Since we are dealing with The Promise Center and as you know
they are very strict with their rules and IF you are more than 10
minutes late, you will NOT get your check back AND you WILL
NOT get your certificate. Also you must remain for the entire
training class time to receive your certificate. Remember this is
their rule and they stand by it! I will NOT be able to help you with
12. Once registration closes, a list will be emailed to those that
secured a seat in the class.